APMP-GMC Symposium 2019 is in the books!
Last week Caryn Kent Dean, founder of Once Upon an RFP, attended the Association of Proposal Management Professionals Greater Midwest Chapter (APMP-GMC) Symposium in Chicago,
Focused on sharing the pop, soul and blues of running a consultancy, Caryn, Michele, Samantha and Stacey shared their experiences around questions like:
- Their journey to becoming a consultant
- The greatest benefit of consulting for them
- Who their clients are
- Where they find their clients
- Where and how they work with their clients
- And whether they work directly with our clients or if we have a team
They also fielded questions from attendees, who were interested in the possibilities for success as proposal consultants.
Many thanks to APMP-GMC for creating opportunities for continuing professional education.
And many thanks to the attendees, too. The open and honest dialogue was fun and informative.
Looking forward to the 2020 Symposium in St. Louis, MO.