RFx of the Day:
Fort Bend County
As RFx professionals with clients in a wide variety of industries, we keep an eye out for new opportunities to drop. With a focus on purchasing rotary mowers, this one caught our attention.
Fort Bend County, Texas is seeking bids for brand and model specific rotary mowers. Each unit must be new and the most current production model. The RFP does not specify how many units shall be purchased, but delivery expectations must be met within 120 days of the contract award.
Does your company sell Schulte, XH 1500, Series 4 rotary mowers with the following expectations:
- 15 foot cutting width, minimum
- Single domed, sweep clean, 7 ga deck, minimum
- Cutting height: 1.5” to 17.5”, minimum
- PTO speed: 540 rpm
- Centre: 850 rpm
- Wing: 1002 rpm
- Wing working range: 25 degrees down to 90 degrees up
- 210 hp gearboxes with 1-3/4” input shafts and 3” output shafts, minimum
- Tandem walking axles for all four positions
- 3/8” formed deck protection rings
If so, you can find out more at https://www.fortbendcountytx.gov/Home/Components/RFP/RFP/3277/411
Don’t delay. Questions are due MM/DD and the deadline for proposals is MM/DD.