RFx of the Day:
National Institute of Standards and Technology
As RFx professionals with clients in a wide variety of industries, we keep an eye out for new opportunities to drop. With a focus on roof replacements and repairs, this one caught our attention.
The purpose of a sources sought notice (SSN) is to gather necessary information needed to release an official RFP or RFQ.
This SSN from the National Institute of Standards and Technology seeks to gain information regarding small businesses (including disabled veteran owned small businesses, disadvantaged small businesses, veteran owned small businesses, and women owned small businesses) capable of providing roofing contractor services.
All qualified small businesses are encouraged to respond as long as the following experience qualifications are met:
- Minimum 36,000 SF roofing replacement including insulation, flashing, coping, and/or edge metal, scuppers, and roof drains.
- Total roof replacement on existing roof system for a manufacturing, medical, or laboratory type building.
- Roofing construction with a project cost of $300k or greater
Does your small business specialize in the following:
- Removing existing built-up roof with gravel topping down to existing deck?
- Providing new tapered insulation?
- Providing new edge mental and flashing?
- Replacing or repairing existing roof drains?
If so, you can find out more at https://beta.sam.gov/opp/5061c7574b1049ba90b3266a7ccd9c25/view?index=opp¬ice_type=o,k,r&page=12
Don’t delay. The deadline for information is 12/31/2020 by 3:00pm.