RFx of the Day:
U.S. Agency for International Development
As RFx professionals with clients in a wide variety of industries, we keep an eye out for new opportunities to drop. With a focus on USAID mission construction services, this one caught our attention.
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking proposals from construction companies capable of providing various construction and renovation services for infrastructure projects.
The USAID hopes to award multiple IDIQ contracts, each with a total contract length of five years. Three independent IDIQs will be offered to cover the Northern, Southern, and Central provinces of Mozambique. Proposers may respond to one, two, or all three so long as they are able to prove they are capable of fully completing all necessary projects.
Is your company capable of providing the following construction services?
- Provide all labor, supervision, materials, and equipment.
- Provide all methods, coordination, logistics, testing, surveys, and tools.
- Be responsible for coordinating with local utility providers.
- Provide adequate quality control measures.
- Coordinate with a registered and licensed Customs Broker when importing materials.
If so, you can find out more at https://beta.sam.gov/opp/32b5ddb123e14723acd088a7a2089992/view?index=opp
Don’t delay. The deadline for proposals is 02/02/2021 by 4:00pm EST.