RFx of the Day:
U.S. Department of the Navy
As RFx professionals with clients in a wide variety of industries, we keep an eye out for new opportunities to drop. With a focus on assessing the effects of heat-acclimatization, this one caught our attention.
The U.S. Department of the Army is seeking a contractor to recruit volunteers for a clinical trial and provide scientific, technical, and administrative support. The trial is going to assess the effects of exercising under heat-acclimatized and non-heat acclimatized conditions.
Contractors must provide exercise intervention design, supplies, and equipment costs in the proposal.
Does your company provide the following services:
- Provide volunteer recruitment, marketing, communication, and advertising services?
- Recruit 20 volunteers to complete the clinical trial?
- Enroll, retain, and provide volunteer stipend for 16 volunteers?
- Provide medical oversight, project management, and intervention oversight service to execute clinical study protocol?
- Complete medical screening procedures, consisting of a medical history questionnaire, medication use/adverse event assessment, physical exam, physical activity assessment?
- Provide medical screening failures, serious adverse event collection and management services?
If so, you can find out more at https://beta.sam.gov/opp/4f9092e744214dcf8d61606f39e5a1c0/view?index=opp
Don’t delay. Proposal are due 12/30/2020 by 2:00pm EST.