RFx of the Day:
U.S. Postal Service
As RFx professionals with clients in a wide variety of industries, we keep an eye out for new opportunities to drop. With a focus on security upgrades, this one caught our attention.
The U.S. Postal Service is seeking contractors to upgrade security systems at the Seattle VMF parking garage. The project’s estimated cost is between $2.1 and $2.4M and must be completed within 365 days of contracting.
Contractors must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Contractors shall provide a copy of a General Contractor’s license.
- Must be in business for a minimum of five consecutive years.
- Must be able to obtain performance and payment bonds for 100% of the contract price.
- Contracting companies shall provide their official EMR rating.
- Must submit examples of completed security upgrade projects with contract prices upwards of $750,000.
If you are interested, you can find out more at https://beta.sam.gov/opp/d973c48fc2584d9c90e8f7c23221f570/view
Don’t delay. Questions are due 11/09 by 12:00pm ET and the deadline for proposals is 11/13/2020 at 3:00pm ET.