RFx of the Day:
City of Meriden, Connecticut
As RFx professionals with clients in a wide variety of industries, we keep an eye out for new opportunities to drop. With a focus on renewable solar energy, this one caught our attention.
The City of Meriden, Connecticut is seeking bids from companies interested in designing, constructing, and maintaining solar carports and truck canopies.
The project will take place at the following sites:
- City of Meriden Public Works Facility
- Maloney High School
- Platt High School
- Fire Department Engine Company 2
Is your company capable of providing solar arrays with the following specifications:
- Tilted to allow for drainage and to reduce soil build-up?
- Designed to accommodate snow and ice management?
- Entirely underground interconnection?
If so, you can find out more at https://www.meridenct.gov/Customer-Content/www/CMS/files/RFP021-16_-_Proposal_-_November_16__2020_-_Final.pdf
Don’t delay. The deadline for proposals is 12/08/2020 by 4:00pm EST.