RFx of the Day:
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
As RFx professionals with clients in a wide variety of industries, we keep an eye out for new opportunities to drop. With a focus on acquiring a driver training vehicle, this one caught our attention.
The Department of Veterans Affairs is seeking bids for a company to provide a driver training van for disabled veterans.
The van must reach all necessary specifications required to both assess and train Veterans.
Does your company provide the following accessibility modifications:
- Minivan power fold out kit?
- Bilateral hand controls?
- Left foot gas?
- Instructor gas and brake pedals?
- Two spinner knobs with 12 steering function (6 each)?
- Six-way transfer seat with switchbox?
- Colie built quick release for transfer seat?
- Dual battery (to prevent draining the battery when using wheelchair lift)?
If so, you can find out more at https://beta.sam.gov/opp/d33493e37ba145cb9540ff07b995f6be/view?index=opp
Don’t delay. Please send any questions as well as completed proposals to John Harmsen (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 1:00pm EST on 12/04/2020.